Imprimis Group is seeking an Senior Accounting Manager to join a top company in computer manufacturing! As a world leader in computer manufacturing, they have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality computer products. Come join this growing team!
- Direction, management and control of all cash affecting activity including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, foreign exchange, investments loan administration and cash collateral.
- Maintenance and development of banking relationships and other third party financial tools and assistance.
- Manages the company’s fixed asset accounting and directs the development of the fixed asset book and tax depreciation annually and the records of book and tax accumulated depreciation.
- Responsible for the company’s tax reporting functions for federal, state, local and foreign income taxes as well as sales, use, property and franchise taxes. Coordinates the tax effort through PWC and supplies all tax formatted financial information necessary to compile the actual tax returns. Prepares the remittance of estimated tax payments and extensions.
- Interact with PWC during quarterly and year-end audits as a management representative and responsibility figure for the accounting areas under the position’s purview.
- 10 to 15 years of experience working in public or private accounting with experience in most of the relevant areas that are unique to this position such as cash management, banking, taxes as well as the general accounting areas.
- Minimum 5 years managerial experience in a finance/accounting environment.