IMPRIMIS GROUP has partnered with a large, international company in Irving, TX to staff for a Sr. Credit & Collections (A/R) Specialist . Opportunity is Direct Hire with impeccable benefits with the organization and work-life balance.
This role will be a team role that will include the following duties:
- Credit analysis including determination of adequate credit lines, debt reserves and review for credit decisions
- Collection calls on delinquent/past-due accounts
- Manage and maintain accurate accounting records for billing and cash posting purposes
- Ability to reduce disputes
- Apply payments, credits or assign credit holds
- Work with customers and vendors requiring attention
- Confirm pricing and shipping dates to comply with AP/AR entries
- Journal entries, G/L reconciliation and month-end
- Assist with special projects and sale & use tax audits
- Reconciliation, assist with close and month-end close
Ideal candidates have 3-5+ years CURRENT Credit & Collections experience within the construction, manufacturing or industrial industry with the appropriate experience. College degree preferred. Must have strong attention to detail, be deadline oriented and very organized. Strong MS Office, SAP accounting software REQUIRED.
If you have the skills and experience, please apply now. All candidates for consideration must be able to pass background, drug testing and E-Verify. Please apply to this job posting or send us your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com Interviews are being conducted immediately!