The IMPRIMIS GROUP is partnering with a premier mortgage services outsourcing provider that performs outstanding service to their client companies by exceeding expectations and benchmarks. Their outstanding service marks them as one of the highest quality real estate solutions provider nationwide.
We are seeking an experienced Title Examiner and Curative Specialist with proven ability to review and resolve all title issues. This person will oversee and manage an REO portfolio and manage relationships with all external and internal business partners. It is critical that once title issues are identified, the title specialist coordinates and communicates with the appropriate parties to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Manage portfolio of open title issues that require resolution
- Possess excellent organizational and time management skills to manage multiple tasks with short deadlines
- Manage both client and company data systems to ensure the highest level of data integrity
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service focus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- BA in Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 year’s real estate, title curative experience required
- Foreclosure experience a plus!
Please send resumes to [email protected]