IMPRIMIS GROUP has partnered with a large, financial servicing company in Irving, TX to staff for a Full Cycle Accounts Payable Specialist.
This role will be a team role that will include the following duties:
- Process invoices for payment using accounts payable system (GP/Great Plains Dynamics) including full cycle processing
- Work with vendors for information needed (W-9's, account updates, research and reconciliation)
- Assist managers when needed regarding vendors, invoices, payments and status of accounts
- Cut checks daily in a high-volume environment
- Work with a three-way matching system and work any exceptions that may arise during the AP process
- Reconciliation, assist with close and month end close
- Audit, process and verify expense reports and any reimbursement requests
- Assist in processing all 1099's and W-9 requests
- Month end, year end and account reconciliation
Ideal candidates have 2+ years CURRENT A/P experience (full cycle processing) and finance/banking experience. Must have strong attention to detail, be deadline oriented and very organized. Strong MS Office, Great Plains/Dynamics and/or various other accounting software skills.
Position is 3-4 months contract - must be able to commit to the length of this proje
If you have the skills and experience, please apply now. All candidates for consideration must be able to pass background, drug testing and E-Verify. Please apply to this job posting or send us your resume for immediate consideration to [email protected]