The IMPRIMIS GROUP is hiring for a talented Travel Coordinator - International Agent!!! We are looking for matching the top talent with our fast-growing client in Ft. Worth, TX.
These opportunities are contract to hire and all applicants must be available to work various shifts (8-5, 9-6, 10-7 and 12-9 - including some rotating Saturday's). Spanish bilingual highly preferred. Contract to Hire - $17-21/hr. + OT and perks.
Duties and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years in Customer Service booking travel (domestic and international) within the travel industry (industry required!)
- Must have 6 months of inbound/outbound experience working with multiple international airline agreements
- Build itinerary options for member requests and provide quotes on travel arrangements and discounts on memberships
- Offer multiple options to members on various travel packages and ensure member is educated on all possible flight options
- Answer calls professionally and pleasantly with the ability to use proactive selling tools for preferred suppliers and meet the member needs
- Maintain personal agent queues for automated QC & schedule changes
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to assist members with resolving issues with their customer’s travel arrangements
- Ability to monitor accounts for follow up for documentation purposes
- Handle administrative duties with accurate files and patient accounts
- Respond to itineraries built by the members via the online booking system
- Confirm held bookings with confirmation of request that is inclusive of the applicable commission and fare rules
- Set up reservations for ticket issuance when requested by member
- Regular attendance and timeliness
- Monitor status changes and queues for the online booking tool
- Qualified candidate have impeccable skills with phone and email communication, queue management, chat and online booking tool or ticketing
- Shifts are determined by operational needs and may change at any time
- MUST have experience working in Sabre (REQUIRED), MS Office, and various travel tools
Qualified candidates must be able to provide documents for E-Verify purposes, pass background and drug testing. High School diploma required. Spanish/bilingual a HUGE PLUS!
Please apply now if you want to join a growing team/company and want to learn the more in the travel industry! Interviews are being conducted immediately. Please forward your resume in Word to [email protected]
MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY! (LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE)
Please apply now!!!