Executive/Personal Assistant - Temp -To-Hire
The Executive/Personal Assistant will be responsible for the administrative and organizational management of the office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive-support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
- Assist with daily schedule and duties, to include managing the calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.).
- Provide general administrative support including the following:
- Answering and managing incoming calls;
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal;
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
- Drafting correspondence and presentations;
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings; and
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed.
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include:
- Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
- Arranging for and supervising building maintenance; and
- Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
Skills and Experience
- 5 to 10 years of solid administrative experience supporting C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English);
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MAC expertise highly preferred.
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes;
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative;
- Able to work independently and take initiative;
- Results oriented;
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver;
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team’s success; and
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others.
Please apply to this posting if you have the experience and skills. Apply to this posting or send your professional resume in Word to [email protected]