Imprimis Group is seeking a Demand Planner Analyst to join a top company in HVAC services! As a leader in HVAC Services, they have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality HVAC products. Come join this growing team!
Demand Planner III
- Under limited direction, responsible for developing and maintaining a demand (sales) forecast for finished goods and/or parts & supplies to drive financial and inventory decisions. May also guide other demand planners on more complex tasks.
- Articulates advanced forecasting, economic knowledge and statistical expertise in preparing a sales forecast in units and dollars and has sole ownership and accountability for creating short term and long term demand plans to support a multi-billion dollar business unit.
- Develops the demand consensus forecast for complex and highly visible finished goods and/or parts & supplies, utilizing the statistical forecast as the baseline and incorporating new business, promotions, external market factors, and new product introductions.
- Works with sales, marketing, finance, and product management to gather the necessary information and drive forecasting accountability throughout the organizations.
- Determines the best metrics to use to identify and address forecast issues. Develops new and innovative methods of analyzing data and determines which methods to apply.
- Develops proactive strategies to anticipate and mitigate issues and risks with respect to forecasting.
- Responsible for the configuration, parameters, and key figures in the Demand Planning system and recommends & implements improvements to the process.
- Identifies demand planning system and process improvements. Fine tunes forecast model parameters and relevant hierarchies.
- Insures quality of team's forecast and assists in consolidating and aggregating data for team analysis May provide direction and training to less experienced team members.
- Requires at least 5 years Supply Chain experience, with at least 2 years Demand Planning.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferable in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Business Administration.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Requires a broad understanding of statistical methodologies, strong abilities in forecasting and maintaining demand planning systems, and strong skills with SAP/APO or another advanced planning system. Broad knowledge of Supply Chain Management and working in a consensus, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) environment.
- Good understanding of best practices in demand planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and training skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and solid Customer Relations skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.