Imprimis Group is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to join a top company in HVAC services! As a leader in HVAC Services, they have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality HVAC products. Come join this growing team!
Supply Chain Manager
***This client does not hold sponsorships ****
***Candidates must be local to the DFW area ***
- Manages a team of supply planners responsible for providing the highest service level and facing fill rate within the working capital constraints of the financial plan.
- Develops proactive strategies to anticipate and mitigate issues and risks with respect to supply planning.
- Responsible for providing consultative guidance on the most complex aspects of developing inventory supply plans.
- Responsible for managing supply planning system and process improvements. Provides leadership to direct reports and team members.
- Responsible for inventory targets. Responsible for order quantities
- Performs inventory segmentation. Manages inventory of new and phase-out parts. Validates and meets the monthly inventory days of supply and facilitates the reduction of excess inventory.
- Responsible for the key metrics of network and facing fill rates, inventory turns and inventory working capital
- Assists in setting strategic direction for Supply Chain initiatives.
- Identifies areas of improvement, prioritizes work based on impact/ease, and leads cross functional implementation.
- Works with WWSC team and business leaders to analyze the current Lennox Worldwide Supply Chain processes being used to deliver business performance targets.
- Must be able to engage project team members to complete tasks and meet deadlines without direct managerial authority.
- Contribute to a program roadmap of key initiatives that this individual will lead to support the Worldwide Supply Chain teams.
- Successfully implement short-term and long-term initiatives by leading teams, including working closely with Lennox IT and outside service providers.
- Requires at least 8+ years Supply Chain experience with 4 years of management experience
- APICS or equivalent certification preferred.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience, preferable in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or Business Administration.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Expert with SAP or other advanced planning system Technology.
- Broad expertise in Supply Chain Management, purchasing, inventory planning.
- Ability to recruit, interview, select, and develop professional team members.
- Travel as needed
- Expert understanding of the product life cycle and underlying business planning requirements.
- Good organization skills. Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in standard
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).