Imprimis Group is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join a top company in HVAC services! As a leader in HVAC Services, they have built a reputation for innovation by continually researching, developing and delivering quality HVAC products. Come join this growing team!
- Responsible for improving the performance of an operation by figuring out what is needed for a certain project and coordinating with other employees - such as engineers and quality assurance professionals to implement and test their new supply chain methods
- Must be able to look at substantial amounts of data and problem-solve why problems within supply chains exist
- Some sample projects a supply chain analyst could be tasked with are improving the management structure of a warehouse stocking program, restructuring how material goods make it to the corporation's warehouse, and helping expand on a company's relationships with suppliers and carriers
- Must also be able to translate business problems into a solution for information technology (IT) technicians and working with SAP analysis tools to find patterns and root causes to problems.
- 6+ years of Supply Chain experience
- Experience with project management, organization, analytical supply/demand analysis
- Knowledge of SAP and/or other Planning/MRP systems
- Obtain, analyze and interpret supply chain relevant data
- Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes, performance and to reduce costs
- Perform analyses with this data using analytical models and mathematical analysis.