Sr Commercial Property Accountant | North Dallas | $75K-80k + Bonus + Benefits
Position Summary: Property Accountant position responsible for financial reporting (P&L and Balance Sheet, monthly reporting), all Expense Participation billing/budgeting and true-up calculations, and lease review for portfolio 3-4 wholly owned properties and one third party managed institutional owned property.
- Property accounting (Using MRI) for one third party institutional owned property to include:
- General ledger review, financial statement preparation, sub-ledger reconciliations
- Maintaining and recording GAAP rent calculation
- Completing owner’s detail reporting package
- Monthly funding request
- Assisting Property Manager in completion of budget in Kardin
- Assist with outside auditor requests and support for third party managed property.
- Maintain and ensure owner’s compliance requirements and procedures are followed on third party managed property.
- Property accounting (using JDE) for wholly owned assigned properties to include general ledger review, financial statement preparations, sub-ledger reconciliations, and quarterly re -forecast review, and high level monthly variance explanations. Prepare supporting documents for annual tax packages.
- Process manual billings, billing adjustments, and refunds, maintain supplemental ledgers using accounting operating system.
- Expense Participation (EP): Input EP information for all tenants on assigned properties, prepare pre-bills , annual true-ups , budget and reforecast for EP by Tenant .
- Lease review of assigned properties, and peer review for EP set up.
- Assist management offices when necessary by researching issues and responding timely to their accounting related questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or at least one part of CPA exam passed.
- 3 years commercial real estate accounting experience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required. Excellent communication skills desired.
- Proficiency in Excel – Intermediate Level to Advanced
- MRI experience preferred
If you have the skills and experience, apply now for immediate consideration. All candidates for consideration must be able to pass background, drug testing and E-Verify. Apply to this job posting or send your resume to email@example.com
INTERVIEWS ARE BEING CONDUCTED IMMEDIATELY - PLEASE APPLY NOW!!