The Network Community Manager serves our client, a non-profit organization, by engaging their employees and members along their network journey. This position partners with those active in one or more network groups assisting in building communities of interest. This role will act as a key ambassador to networks, engaging and activating participants and champions and encouraging conversations and connections throughout the company Network.
- Look for new ways to bring the community closer; encourage participant-driven activation to shape the future of both the community and Network program and other activity offerings.
- Assist in shaping the community experience for Network participants in alignment with the needs of the community.
- Manage the day-to-day functionality of both the web and mobile Network platforms and related platforms from development to troubleshooting to website approvals to communications.
- Work collaboratively with Network team to support and champion Network related projects, programs and goals.
- Partner with primarily corporate services, forum, and the learning department as the champion and support, in the delivery of network events and activities.
- 2+ years of experience in an association or membership organization and specifically involved with membership, governance/compliance management, marketing or events.
- Experience building relationships by working with customers and colleagues globally, preferably in a virtual environment.
- Ideally, experience as a Global Citizen (living, working, schooling, etc., in a foreign country).
- Business acumen, professionalism and emotional intelligence to communicate effectively in a multi-cultural, virtual work environment with high-profile corporate leaders.
- Time management and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple time-zones.
- Superior written, oral and interpersonal skills with the ability to synthesize and present information and cogently to a global audience and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to create written content appropriate for diverse mediums.
- Enthusiastic support of new ideas coupled with the ability to see these ideas through.
- Strong listening skills, with the ability to take what is heard and incorporate the ideas into programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, business, marketing, organizational dynamics, project management, or equivalent experience required.
- Negotiation or dispute resolution training preferred. Coaching or mentoring certification preferred.
- HTML, CSS and graphic design experience helpful.
Please send resumes to [email protected]