IMPRIMIS GROUP IS HIRING ESCROW OFFICERS - DIRECT HIRE!!!
Our client in Arlington, TX is looking for a professional, Escrow Officer. Our client will work to get you licensed as an Escrow Officer.
Qualified candidates must have the required skills:
- Minimum of 2 years in real estate/lending industry with direct escrow experience
- Capable of processing standard sale, subdivision, loan only, exchange, and commercial escrows without assistance.
- Operating desktop computers and common software.
- Performing routine maintenance of common office equipment.
- Compiling data and accurate data entry.
- Identifying, obtaining, reading detail relevant to escrow.
- Being productive, efficient, and meeting deadlines in a high volume environment.
- Sales techniques with cold calling and ability to turn leads into sales.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Basic terminology and documents related to title and escrow.
- Customer service techniques.
- Notary a plus!
Duties will include (but not be limited to):
Preparation of all documents associated with the processing and closing of escrow, conveyance of title, recording of documents, clearing of title requirements and issuance of title insurance.
Interviews escrow principals to obtain pertinent facts, directs the preparation of escrow instructions, drawing of documents, issuance of title policies and the disbursement of funds, and otherwise assists escrow principals, their lenders and/or agents in the consummation of escrows involving the financing or sale of single family and small multi-family residences.
Reconciles escrow instructions with commitment and/or preliminary title report. Develops and maintains business by the extensive application of basic marketing and customer service techniques.
If you LOVE SALES, MORTGAGE AND LENDING and want to get your Escrow Officer License - PLEASE APPLY. All applicants must pass background, drug testing and possible credit check.
Position is Direct Hire: Great comp + benefits. If you would like to be considered, please apply to this position or send your resume in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
(**NOTE: No relocation offered. Position is not a remote opportunity)