- Assist project team in migration of existing routers, firewalls and circuits.
- Configures network switches and routers.
- Supports pre, post and cut night activities.
- Manages change request for network activities.
- Develop and document router and firewall change standards and processes.
- Effectively and quickly communicate issues to management.
- Plans and implements enterprise networks and related hardware and software.
- Designs and documents network architecture.
- Provides recommendations to optimize network infrastructure.
- Tests and tunes security devices and systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS, AND TRAINING:
- 5 to 7 years’ experience with Cisco Routers, switches, firewalls and wireless infrastructure
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with Cisco Identity Services Engine
Experience with the following Technologies/Methodologies preferred:
- Citrix NetScaler ADC deployment a plus
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure configuration and support
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controller configuration and troubleshooting for Enterprise and campus environments
- Cisco Nexxus switch technologies such as VDC, vPC, VXLAN, etcRouting Protocols—EIGRP, BGP, L2 / L3 Architecture and Design Multicast, QoS
- Data Center design, configuration, support of Nexus/Catalyst architecture
- SD-WAN implementation, support experience