Senior Level Executive Assistant
Do you enjoy providing exceptional administrative support?
Imprimis is collaborating with a revolutionary company that provides online learning technologies to universities across the US. We are currently seeking a candidate to fill our Senior Level Executive Assistant position.
The Senior Level Executive Assistant serves as the primary point-of-contact for internal and external parties. This position will require candidates to manage and organize schedules for executives and coordinate with multiple departments to ensure projects and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for the Founder/Chairman and other senior leadership teams.
- Coordinate executive outreach, external relations and special projects
- Manage and prepare an extremely active calendar of appointments, such as expense reports, correspondences and travel-related activities
- Organize and administer schedules for executives and senior leadership teams
- Maintain communication on behalf of the executives within all levels of the organization
- Bachelor Degree (REQUIRED)
- 10 + years of experience supporting C-level executives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Resourceful team-player and individual contributor
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion
Please send resumes to Jnelson@imprimis.com