Imprimis had partnered with a heavy equipment manufacturer located in Grapevine TX to find their next Collections Representative. Come join in on the excitement as the company grows and be a part of an awesome team.
The Collections Representative I generally resolves escalated customer service and collections issues. Collection issues begin at 20 days past due but can begin at earlier delinquency stages. These issues require the representative to possess a high level of experience and knowledge.
- Make hard push to cure delinquent accounts at 20 to 54 days past due. This requires manual calls, contacting references, contacting the selling dealer, and using skip tracing tools.
- During the course of customer contact, the Collections Representative I will discover problem accounts. These include but are not limited to straw purchases, customer’s issues with the financed equipment, fraud accounts, accounts which cannot be reached by the auto-dialer, deceased customers, and dealer recourse accounts. The Collections Representative I will work to resolve these issues and if necessary will seek the assistance of the Collections Representative II, Collections Team Lead, the Collections Supervisor, or the LSC Manager.
- Regularly review accounts by following the set procedure.
- Assist Customer Service Representatives with customer calls if needed.
- Work accounts via the auto-dialer as needed.
- High school diploma, some college preferred.
- One year of customer service and collections experience in a call center environment
To learn more about this exciting opportunity or for immediate consideration please submit resumes to email@example.com.