Worker's Compensation Assistant - Addison Temp-To-Hire
Worker's Compensation Assistant needed ASAP for our client, a global logistic firm located in Addison. This person will serve as the subject matter expert for our client's Worker's Compensation program.
- Coordinate Workers' Compensation programs across the U.S. in compliance with specific state and federal regulations.
- Provide assistance and support to Human Resources VP, vendors, facility and corporate safety personnel and other staff to ensure resolution of problems and issues related to workers’ compensation.
- Work closely with carrier and injury clinics for return to work processes and procedures.
- Together with the VP of Human Resources, help create, implement and drive return to work initiatives to assist in managing costs.
- Define and maintain Workers' Compensation and leave processes and procedures to keep current with regulatory changes, and develop communication strategies to reinforce proper compliance in the organization.
- Assist managers to effectively monitor the health and safety of company employees, coach employees to be safety conscious, and assist with investigating accidents.
- Provide guidelines to the organization to ensure a basic understanding of OSHA record-keeping requirements.
- Provide technical expertise on accident prevention to drive down workers' compensation costs.
- Serve as the subject matter expert to answer questions regarding processes, regulations, and complex issues.
- Facilitate effective communication and serve as liaison between vendors, carriers, other HR staff and the employee and independent contractors.
- Assist in developing training and education programs for managers and supervisors.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and projects, as assigned by VP of Human Resources
Please send resumes to [email protected]