Imprimis has partnered with a heavy equipment manufacturer located in Grapevine TX to find their next Import & Export Compliance Manager. Come join in on the excitement as the company grows and be a part of an awesome team.
Import & Export Compliance Manager.
- CBP Reporting and Compliance: ensure FTZ related data and supporting documentation timely filing and submission. Prepare and file annual FTZ Board report, CBP Annual Reconciliation Report and Certification Letter reporting any discrepancies. Review and assist with CBP valuation, classification, and reporting issues. Prepare for and lead annual compliance review with CBP.
- Oversight of ICRS Operation and Inventory Control: Operate FTZ ICRS by managing daily inventory balances; monitoring zone admission data; conducting weekly estimate import process. Address and resolve inventory issues; verify inventory transactions (receipts, shipments and adjustments); investigate and act on overages and shortages; and participate in cycle counts and / or physical inventory activities.
- Participate in continuing education and in turn, assist in training internal departments in areas related to FTZ and CBP compliance and other government regulations that may affect the import of products.
- 5-7 years of experience in the same role / capacity.
- Licensed Customs Broker preferred
- Extensive knowledge of import regulations, including CTPAT, FTAs, NAFTA, EPA, etc., ISF process
- Practical experience in supporting FTZ and related controls and entries
- Excellent working knowledge of Harmonized Tariff Schedule / commodity classification process & INCOTERMS
- Experience dealing with Customs Border Control and FTZ Grantee
Please send resumes for review to [email protected]