Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with an established global company who’s headquartered in Dallas, TX. Currently seeking a Client Service Manager direct hire at a competitive base salary, bonus structure and outstanding benefits. The Manager will assist in maintaining and controlling the business transactions and general ledger accounts for clients.
Essential duties include:
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares quarterly financials for multiple entities including worksheets and notes.
- Completes bank documents/requests to open new accounts, etc.
- Assists in the month end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes.
- Completes month-end procedures including journal entries and account reconciliations (including accounts in various currencies: USD, GBP, CHF, and EUR).
- Reviews and records investment transactions.
- Reviews and enters payments paid in foreign accounts.
- Reviews payment batches completed by staff accountant and coordinator.
- Assists staff accountant and department coordinator as necessary.
- Monitors cash movements and ensures funds are available for capital calls, expenditures, etc.
- Processes and pay invoices as necessary.
- Communicates with third party vendors on a daily basis.
- Assists IT with accounting software as needed as well as training/assistance for department staff.
- Gathers and maintains investment account activity for compliance purposes.
- Performs ad hoc and special projects as assigned.
- Performs the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensures that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures.
- Processes Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run.
- Assists Controller with payroll system and payroll related items for the private client.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Send resume to [email protected]